“Living in the Moment”
I can offer something quite revolutionary to people who want to live a healthier, balanced lifestyle…. It is something that could enhance anyone’s life, but we are so distracted by our everyday struggles that we have no time for our own inner potential for love and joy in living.
Living in the present moment can be an opportunity to live life more fully aware, experiencing more love, trust, joy and peace of mind. The way to this is quite simple – experiencing ourselves in the moment…. rather than being distracted by the worries and duties that commit us to tomorrow. Accepting ourselves in the moment…. rather than the continuous struggle against negativity and the compulsion for improvement of ourselves and our lives.
How much we do of this is a personal decision for all of us, but I believe we should all devote at least a few hours a week to experiencing the joy of this present moment. The benefits come in increased energy and ability to be affective in our relationships and work.
It is a paradox – The best way to improve ourselves and our lives is dropping the struggle to do this, and to allow acceptance in the moment.
The surfacing of repressed feelings and emotion is one of the barriers that most people come across when moving into their “Here and Now” experiencing. Accepting, sharing and expressing these feelings and emotions is part and parcel of healing, being more energised, being more capable.
It helps to spend regular time with someone who has already had this inner revolution happen in their lives.
I can offer support to whomever is interested in developing self acceptance and experiencing themselves in the present moment…
I specialise in:
- Person centred counselling
- NLP and body work
- Mindful meditation
- Living in the moment
- Self awareness
- Working with low self esteem
- Holistic colour therapy
- Bereavement and mental illness
- Spiritual and bereavement therapy
- Expressing yourself through art and literature
- Managing suicidal behaviour
- Anger management
- PTSD Post traumatic stress disorder
- Victim support
- Relationship support
- Working with people with learning disabilities
- Working with children through creative art therapy
- Supporting parents with special need children, helping them to achieve their aims and goals
- Bullying and harassment therapy
- Group work or 1 to 1 sessions